XPERIA Z
The Xperia Z is the new flagship from SONY. There are many fake reviews about this phone and many people are trying to criticize this new flagship from SONY..
I am also the proud owner of this wonderful device and till now I have no complaints with this great device..
I am posting my review because I just wanted to share my experience with my XPERIA Z..
There are many sites where I have read that if we pour water on Xperia Z then it doesnt work it lags and all..
But it is working smoothly for me even when it is dipped in WATER !!!!!
The new Xperia Z is a very ROYAL and PREMIUM model.. It is very sleem and the 5-inch screen really enhances its beauty..
It has approximately 441 ppi.. which is really promising..
2 GB of ram.. BRAVIA ENGINE 2... 13 MP Primary Camera..
Below are some of the sample images which I took from my Xperia Z..
This is the pic of a red rose clicked by me from my Xperia Z..
This is the pic of the famous HOWRAH BRIDGE which I clicked from my Xperia Z..Hope you liked the Images..
This is the feature that I love the most.. :) :D
1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 pro,
Quad Core.. What more can you expect from a Smartphone ???
The new flagship from SONY has everything you need in a
smartphone..
If you need any help or if you want to ask anything regarding this device you
can contact me on sauravuttamsinha@gmail.com.. or else you can comment..
Gameplays :
1) NFS MOST WANTED
To watch the gameplay of NFS MW click here.
2) Virtua Tennis 4
To watch the gameplay of Virtua Tennis 4 click here.
More Gameplays I will upload ASAP.. If you have any nice games in your mind please do comment I will upload the gameplay of it.. Thanks for reading my blog.. STAY TUNED ;)



Post a Comment